Friday, June 7, 2013

Summer is in full swing!

Let me first say,how blessed I am to be able to stay home with these cuties! MC is striking a pose...imagine that! :) Summer has definitely started at our house. We have played until dark almost every night. Swimming pool is out, sprinkler is always going and popsicles are restocked daily! I love everything about long summer days with my kiddos. We just ended the week with VBS. They all had a blast. This was Cannon's first year and he had stories everyday. I loved the drive home hearing their excitement talking about Paul. Those are memories I never want to forget. Maggie loved having her best friend Mabree in her group! They are getting so big! Cannon loved doing the motions with the music! These 2 got to have some special time with mommy this week while the older kiddos were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment