Saturday, June 8, 2013

Swimming and ice cream!

Today was a great day of swimming. We are so thankful that Ddaddy and Mimi have a pool! I took all 5 kids plus my niece swimming today and had a blast. Uncle Trey came and made it even more fun. I think we had a little too much fun with the water wars! Trey was serious about getting us today! This would have been the cutest picture if Miss priss would have looked! Merrie Clayton and Cannon did awesome swimming today. They are both still wearing arm floaties but are all over the pool. MC even jumps off the diving board and goes under water. I think they will be swimming by the end of summer. I was hoping that the swimming would have worn them out today but they are still up! Maybe the ice cream wasn't the best idea at 5:30....oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment